About Lauber Business Partners, Inc.
Firm founded by John Lauber – vision was to build a firm that would
make The CFO Advantage® feasible for small to mid-sized businesses by
enabling a company to engage an experienced Chief Financial Officer to serve
part-time, typically a day or two each week, as an on-going member of the
company’s management team.
Hired its first recruiter and added interim services as well as strategic
search for permanent, full time financial leaders.
Julie Tolan and Mark Wiesman acquire Lauber CFOs with a vision for
growth in both services offerings and market penetration.
Articulated new Vision, Mission and Values.
Total of 11 new Business Partners recruited and expanded Nonprofit offering.
Lauber Business Partners, Inc. has 80 consultants working to achieve positive results on a consistent basis. In 2022, The Milwaukee Business Journal ranked Lauber Business Partners, Inc. at #11 for Largest Milwaukee Area Management Consulting Firms and #8 for Largest Milwaukee Area Executive Search Firms. In 2022 Lauber was a Future 50 Award recipient.
ASPIRATIONAL VISION. Clear MISSION. ENDURING VALUES.
To provide experienced leadership to help our clients flourish through times of growth and change.
A thriving society fueled by closely-held businesses and non-profit organizations that embrace smart and healthy priorities and practices
Our Values guide us in all that we Do
WE ACT WITH INTEGRITY
- We honor confidentiality.
- We believe in expressing truth, appreciation, and gratitude.
- We say what needs to be said, even when it is a challenging message.
- We act respectfully, no matter the circumstance.
- We are responsible and accountable for our actions – when we succeed and especially when we fall short
WE PUT RELATIONSHIPS FIRST
- We believe that excellence is only achieved in a respectful and inclusive culture.
- Our business model is designed to offer flexibility and healthy work-life integration.
- We are committed to supporting our team’s professional and personal development.
- We foster a collaborative and fun-seeking culture.
- We believe that relationships based on mutual trust are at the heart of every successful organization.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO CLIENT AND COMMUNITY SUCCESS
- We only accept engagements when we believe we will add real value.
- We provide flexible solutions to meet our client’s needs efficiently.
- Our goal is to become among our clients’ most trusted partners through transparent and candid communication.
- We deliver the best possible resources, both culturally and professionally, for our clients.
- We invest in the communities we serve.
WE BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF AN ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT
- We believe in the dignity of work and in each individual’s ability to make a difference.
- We believe that innovation and an entrepreneurial mindset is a critical way by which we improve and prosper as a society.
Contact Lauber Business Partners, Inc.
If you have any questions regarding Finance and Accounting, HR, Executive Search, Coaching, Growth Planning, Recruitment Process Insourcing, and Nonprofit Management or want to learn more about how your organization could benefit from a Lauber Business Partner, please do not hesitate to contact us.